RNFOO is a charitable organization that provides financial support for Ontario Registered Nurses and Nursing students to help them further their educational studies, conduct nursing and health care research, and support community health initiatives.
• Founded in 1972
• $1,000,000 in scholarships and awards distributed since inception
• 300 applications are received annually
• Over 400 award recipients since 1972
• 51% of award winners are in an undergraduate program; 49% are in post-grad programs
• Award winners represent more than 150 health care areas
Please join us in congratulating the recipients of the 2014 awards listed here.
The process for distributing RNFOO Awards and Scholarships is based on the academic year. The on-line application process opens in December, with applications due by mid-January. Winners are chosen in March, and are celebrated at our Annual Fundraising Gala. Watch this space for information about the 2015 process.
Ongoing Scholarship Opportunities:
Infection Control Awards are also available.
Applications can be completed at any time, and are reviewed four times a year.
Next Deadline: January 1, 2015