RNFOO is a charitable organization that provides financial support for nurses and nursing students in Ontario to help them further their educational studies, conduct nursing and health care research, and support community health initiatives.
• Founded in 1972
• $1,000,000 in scholarships and awards distributed since inception
• 300 applications are received annually
• Over 400 award recipients since 1972
• 51% of award winners are in an undergraduate program; 49% are in post-grad programs
• Award winners represent more than 150 health care areas
The Board of Directors is pleased to announce the winners of the 2016 RNFOO Awards and Scholarships. You can find details about the winners here.
Nurses, and anyone who knows a nurse, supports a nurse, or has been cared for by a nurse, is invited to help us celebrate these nurses and nursing students at the RNFOO Annual Fundraising Gala, on May 4, 2016. Details about the event and registration are available on the Gala tab of this website.