A Celebration of Dorothy's Life will take place on Monday, September 26, 2016 at 4:00 pm, at the Lawrence S. Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing, University of Toronto, 155 College Street (Health Sciences Building) in Room 610 (Sixth Floor Lecture Hall). A Reception will follow the Celebration. Family, friends and colleagues are invited to attend. The Faculty is located on the south side of College Street, one block west of University Avenue. The closest subway stop is Queen’s Park.
RNFOO is a charitable organization that provides financial support for nurses and nursing students in Ontario to help them further their educational studies, conduct nursing and health care research, and support community health initiatives.
• Founded in 1972
• $1,000,000 in scholarships and awards distributed since inception
• 300 applications are received annually
• Over 400 award recipients since 1972
• 51% of award winners are in an undergraduate program; 49% are in post-grad programs
• Award winners represent more than 150 health care areas