The Board of Directors is pleased to announce the winners of the 2016 RNFOO Awards and Scholarships. You can find details about the winners here.
We would like to thank all those who attended the RNFOO Gala on May 4, 2016. It was a was a successful fundraising event, and a wonderful celebration of nurses and nursing. Thank you to all of our supporters who have contributed to the Foundation. As we approach the end of our fiscal year, we hope that you will encourage others to support nursing education. Donations can be made anytime. For more information and ideas, visit our 'How to Help' page.
RNFOO is a charitable organization that provides financial support for nurses and nursing students in Ontario to help them further their educational studies, conduct nursing and health care research, and support community health initiatives.
• Founded in 1972
• $1,000,000 in scholarships and awards distributed since inception
• 300 applications are received annually
• Over 400 award recipients since 1972
• 51% of award winners are in an undergraduate program; 49% are in post-grad programs
• Award winners represent more than 150 health care areas