RNFOO is a charitable organization that provides financial support for Ontario Registered Nurses and Nursing students to help them further their educational studies, conduct nursing and health care research, and support community health initiatives.
• Founded in 1972
• $1,000,000 in scholarships and awards distributed since inception
• 300 applications are received annually
• Over 400 award recipients since 1972
• 51% of award winners are in an undergraduate program; 49% are in post-grad programs
• Award winners represent more than 150 health care areas
The on-line portion of the RNFOO Awards application process is now closed. Supporting documents must be received in our office by 4:00 February 3, 2014.
Decisions are made in March/April, and winners are celebrated at the Annual Fundraising Gala.
Please join RNFOO in congratulating the 2013 recipients.