RNFOO is a charitable organization that provides financial support for Ontario Registered Nurses and Nursing students to help them further their educational studies, conduct nursing and health care research, and support community health initiatives.
• Founded in 1972
• $1,000,000 in scholarships and awards distributed since inception
• 300 applications are received annually
• Over 400 award recipients since 1972
• 51% of award winners are in an undergraduate program; 49% are in post-grad programs
• Award winners represent more than 150 health care areas
The RNFOO Awards application process is now closed.
Winners of the Awards for 2014 will be announced soon.
Please join us in congratulating the 2013 recipients.
Ongoing Scholarship Opportunities:
Infection Control Awards are also available.
Applications can be completed at any time, and are reviewed four times a year.