RNFOO is a charitable organization that provides financial support for nurses and nursing students in Ontario to help them further their educational studies, conduct nursing and health care research, and support community health initiatives.
• Founded in 1972
• $1,000,000 in scholarships and awards distributed since inception
• 300 applications are received annually
• Over 400 award recipients since 1972
• 51% of award winners are in an undergraduate program; 49% are in post-grad programs
• Award winners represent more than 150 health care areas
In Memory of