RNFOO is a charitable organization that provides financial support for Ontario Registered Nurses and Nursing students to help them further their educational studies, conduct medical research and support community health initiatives.
• Founded in 1972
• $1,000,000 in scholarships and awards distributed since inception
• 300 applications are received annually
• Over 400 award recipients since 1972
• 51% of award winners are in an undergraduate program; 49% are in post-grad programs
• Award winners represent more than 150 health care areas
Ongoing Scholarship Opportunities:
The Internationally Educated Nurses (IEN) fund is a tuition-support program generously funded by the RBC Foundation. The fund provides financial support for IENs to meet the educational requirements to become a Registered Nurse in Ontario.